Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Zombie

The cranberries xD

I got this job I told you about (didn't I?) last week, and since it's 9h a day monday to friday I've been super tired. Besides I'm really trying with my driver's license so that takes its extra time too.

This job kinda gets on my nerves, it's never a good thing when you call people and they get that you're selling stuff (even if there are good offers), they lose patience very quickly. Oh well. My colleagues on the other hand seem rather nice, so I hope it stays that way.
The only stupid thing (well, not the only, but) is that I get off from work at 7 pm and the next train to Eslöv is at 7.48 -.- this means I get home around 8.30 or something. It's not practical.

From now on I worship fridays, saturdays and sundays. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment