Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September

Hey people! Time really flies, it's already september! :O
My sis' birthday soon too (any requests Catarina? xD)

I'm still hunting for jobs and I hope I get better luck soon. Tomorrow I have another driving exam (the one about alcohol and stuff) and it's the last one, (except for the final ones of course, theory and driving) so I hope it goes well. Although I think it's mostly a discussion rather than an exam.

The weather is kinda weird, still deciding if it's autumn already or something. 'Cause sometimes it's cold and rainy already but then the next day it's 20 degrees and sunny again.


http://i.imgur.com/ZbG9o.gif
http://i.imgur.com/vOSSl.jpg

3 comments:

  1. 1. Food
    2. Alcohol
    3. Snacks
    4. Lindex Card!
    5. Humor me. ^^

    Good luck with the alcohol test!
    PAY ATTENTION! It´s really important! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (by alcohol I mean wine. And like, Baileys or some sh*t. xD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it my alcoholic sis! (x'D)

    And I shall humor thee on the day of thy birth! (knight voice)

    ReplyDelete