Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Comfortably numb

(it's a good song xD)

Yep, I figured I should update with something since I haven't written in a while. The thing is I'm transitioning so much that I don't wanna talk about things before I'm too sure about them.

I quit that phone job, don't judge me xD. They were demanding a bit too much out of me and I couldn't live up to their expectations (and also the fact that people aren't so nice when you call and try to sell stuff, of course).

Meanwhile, I went to a job interview at Mcdonald's last friday and I have no idea if they were interested in me or not xD. Today I went to another interview here in Eslöv and I'm hoping this one went better.


It's my sis' bday soon! She's getting a haircut! *rejoice* We're all very surprised indeed.

I'm so glad that all series have started a new season :D (the ones I watch, at least)

Oh, it's been sunny! Well, kind of, anyways xD

No comments:

Post a Comment