Monday, October 29, 2012

Wait wha...

So I googled myself.
No, not the name, the nickname - and I found out that this blog is actually public. I thought for a moment that I had made this blog a closed one... not that it matters much, I'm not the most avid writer!

With that said, I don't mind much - I don't think people know about it. Except for you. (ha!)

Well... I guess I have to write what's new, right?
I moved out from Eslöv and into Malmö. I'm currently studying dental technology at Malmö högskola. I think I found the right thing for me, or at least it seems that way since august. I'm positive that I won't change my mind, I "know" so.

Uhh... when it comes to more personal details of my life... I don't really have or want to write anything. But that's the most interesting part, right? The one everyone wants to know. (especially as an open blog) (I could just make it a private one again, if I look for the settings)

Meh... it could be better. It will get better. I'll make sure of that. (Uhh how enigmatic. It's almost like an attention-craving facebook status. Well done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment